Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Jessica.

Today 9 years ago my Jessica decided to make her own early entry in to this world. She was 6 weeks early and as healthy as any full term baby could be.
She was born at 10 pm and I was asked her name... Victoria Rose, I answered. After every one left Kevin sat down and sad that we needed to talk, when she was born he said in his mind, Here is Victoria and a second later, No here is Jessica. We had never discussed this name before but I only had one question, what would her middle name be. his answer was Jane and I thought Jessi Jane, nah. We decided on Dawn.
At 6 lbs 2 oz she was a good size and came home with me. We were living at my in laws and my mother in law likes to say she was such a good baby she hardly heard her.
She is an amazing child and I am so happy to have her here in my life! It is fun to see the beautiful young woman she is becoming (a little to quickly in my opinion)

No comments: