Saturday, August 30, 2008

from the minds of kids

Knighton and Jessica were so difficult today while they were supposed to be cleaning their rooms. All I heard for hours was fighting and playing. As I put Allyson to bed they asked me to copy a song they wrote. Of course I was frustrated because that was time they should have been cleaning so I took the paper away and said I would talk about it later. When I got upstairs I couldn't believe what I read.


There You Are

riten and sung by: Knighton & Jessica Smith

(virse 1) I don't know wher you are. But I know you are
somewher out ther you watching me. I can not
see you but i know you'r ther. and I know
you can see me.
(chors) ther you are above a stare.
far above the heavens. I know your there
and I will see you when the time has come
(virse 2) I can't waight untel I see you. soring
up in space above me. I know your right
bisid me but i cant see you ther. and thanks
for giding me.
(chors)
(virs 3) I'm glaad I'll be able to see you when
we meet agane. I know you guid me every
Day of my life. and I am gratfull to you.
(chorse) 2x



As you can tell I tried to stay true to the original so ya all could get the whole effect. I am so glad i have the kids I have and I thank my Father in Heaven all the time for the great blessings he gave me in them.

2 comments:

Lisa B Nell said...

That is awesome! Thank you for sharing!

Christina B. said...

You have such sweet kids! I think they are lucky to have such a good mom too! :) I love the song, thanks for sharing it!