Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Christina

I wish I had a picture of my big sister on my computer. She is so good to take pictures while she is here, I need to follow the example. (and always know where the camera and battery are at the same time)
Anyway back to Christina. We have always had an interesting relationship. you know how older sisters are. ;) I do remember some great times we had though. once when we were in a car together I couldn't believe that any station she put the radio on she could sing the song. Later I realized that the reason was because she changed the station : ) I have always wanted her to know that I looked up to her and looked for ways to impress her. I hope she knows how much I love her.
Happy Birthday to my awesomest big sister!!!

1 comment:

Christina B. said...

Linda thanks for such a nice message! I'm so glad you are my sister! And that you have some good memories! :) I love you!