Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad

Today is my Fathers birthday. What can I say about him? He is an amazing man, his work ethic is awesome, accept when you are a teenager and think holidays are for fun not yard work. I have always been my Dads "favorite"! Hey I am just kidding!!! I do have a connection with my Dad, He teases me unmercifully and I take it, although I have been known to dish it out to him too. I have memories of Christina trying to get us to stop teasing each other because I guess it sounds mean.
When we moved back to Utah, Dad wanted something to do with his kids so he bought season tickets to BYU football. Those are some of the most fun memories I have. He also took us backpacking, hiking and fishing for many vacations. Other things I most associate with my Dad are Bar J Wranglers, scrabble and Knighton (probably because his middle name is the same as my Dads) Dad I hope you know how much I love you and I hope your day is good.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: