Sunday, April 12, 2009

happy Easter!

Today is Easter and I am thankful for this day in many ways. First the sun is shining and it is beautiful!
Second, yesterday is in the past :) What a busy day it was too. In the morning I did the MS walk, then hosted an egg hunt for my nieces and nephews, and last went to my Grandmas Easter party in the evening. All in all it was a good day.
Third is the blessing in my life the knowledge of my Savior has been. Easter is a bittersweet time for me knowing what He went through and knowing that he loves me enough to do it. I am truly thankful for Him and to my Father in heaven for making it possible to be in their presence one day!
Happy Easter to all and may we all try to live our lives to the fullest while remembering to be the best we can be to honor His sacrifice for us.

No comments: