Wednesday, January 14, 2009

cookie kit

For Christmas I needed to not spend too much on gifts but I like to give each of my neices and nephews a gift. I decided to make them each a sugar cookie kit. These can be kept in the freezer to be used at a later date.




they each had 3 pre-rolled sugar cookie sheets and 3 frosting bags. Just use their own cookie cutters and 7 to 8 min later you have cookies!


I think these came out really cute and were as much a gift to the moms as the kids... no work!
Again I found the boxes at Gygi. (I love that store)

4 comments:

Christina B. said...

Linda, have you ever heard of a store called Orson Gygi? I think you might like it! :)

They should pay you to advertise for them!!

The cookie kits were such a cool idea.

Mrs. Breitling said...

Thank you so much for giving these to my boys! They had so much fun making and eating their cookies. Brendan saved some of his frosting to frost Rob's birthday cake. He was so excited to use something of his very own to make his dad's cake. What a great idea!

Unknown said...

Saw this on Wonderwomancreations. I love it! Such a great gift Idea. So many wonderful gifts take much more of your time to make and give than the money you spend to create them. I think its the best type of gift :)

Cherise Oleson said...

Just came over via a link on SugarDoodle that linked to Wonderwomancreations that linked to you! This idea is so fabulous - I would love to make these as gifts!