Thursday, March 31, 2011

I think I can...

ok tonight I attemped to play with poured/pulled sugar. one word describes my attempt, well maybe 2
Ouch! and Grrr!
Thankfully no third degree burns but we will see how my hands feel tomorrow. (that is the ouch)
The Grrr is for the frustration I feel doing something I really have no idea how to do, let alone have the right equipment for! Now I have more to add to my wish list.
(brulee torch and a warming box to name a couple)

I am making a cake for someone and wanted to put a waterfall on it with poured sugar. I did so much wrong. That is good though cause it means I am learning... right?

Only Time will tell.

Now if I can just keep my kitchen clean so if the desire overcomes me to try again I wont have to spend an hour making room to do it.

I will post the cake when it is done.

No comments: