Monday, July 14, 2008

just an update

My week is going to be a crazy one. My plan is to surprise Kevin with a clean house, so I have a lot of cleaning and dejunking to do. I have agreed to take care of Jana (my niece) while her parents are working. Could be a good thing for Elijah to have a friend his age to play with.Just think how busy Id be if Bella still came too.=-}
Knighton is still an amazingly patient kid. I cant believe he is almost to the double digits. he has been a big help already this week with the house.
Jessica is working hard at Sylvan and likes the teachers very much. I wish I knew what the best thing is for her at this time. I am just glad that she is so willing to try and doesn't give up. She will be baptised this year. she is taking the decision very seriously has yet to decide who will have the honor of preforming it.
Elijah dotes on his little sister and is still the linebacker everyone thinks he is. he can sing anything he hears and loves to do it at the loudest pitch possible
Ally does everything she can to deal with Elijah's attention. She has definitely reached the terrible twos. She can scowl with the best of them.
I got my wii fit and love it. I hope to see some difference in my health the next few months. It's late so I'll end now thanks for the posts. I love you all

1 comment:

Christina B. said...

Good luck with the cleaning! Maybe I will be inspired by you to clean my apartment too... after my vacation. :) I can't wait to see you and your kids!! Love you!