Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The BBQ

We had a blast at our BBQ. The weather made me nervous but in the end it was a beautiful. for those that don't know we were right in the path of the hail storm and i thought we had lost our garden but some of it survived. thank goodness it was the day before the party not the day of. I made some mini-marshmallow guns and the adults had as much fun (or more) as the kids. I originally made 10 but had to make 10 more during the party. we also filled over 250 water balloons what a mess the yard was in. lucky I have such a great ward they really pitched in to clean up. I even made a slip and slide, then went down it. I am a little scared of the landing to slide though, I am sure it was hilarious. Thanks to Dad for the use of his picnic tables.
I hope you all will be able to come to Knighton and Jessica's birthday party on the 9th. at 3:30
Knighton still likes Pokemon
Jessica likes Hanna Montana and My Little Pony. also art stuff.
Just a reminder hamburgers and hot dogs will be provided and bring something to share.

No comments: