Monday, July 21, 2008

more updates

The house looked great for a day and Kevin came home early so I had to make do with what I had done. The garbage was full and i don't have 20 boxes moving from room to room. I can walk around my bed now too. It feels great I just wish the dishes would stay done and the laundry would stay clean. I am glad that Kevin is home even though I got used to sleeping with out his snoring.
I am having a BBQ with some families in the neighborhood on the 23 so I have a lot of preparing to do. I also hope that the weather is cooperative and we don't get rained on. The stakes in our area got changed around so we lost 1/3 our ward and moves into Cory and Lindsay's stake. I hope we will see some changes in our ward boundries in the next year because our ward is so small we have a hard time filling callings and that was before the changes. I will belive that what ever happens will be our Fathers will though. I still get to go to YW camp it will be a little strange though, we are going with our old stake so I am not sure how we are going to work through the changes.
the kids start school a week from Thurs. I don't understand the school starting on a Thurs. That day they meet the teachers, so the first full day is Fri and for all i know it will be a short day.
happy 24th everyone thanks for your intrest in out family.

1 comment:

Christina B. said...

I just realized your BBQ is today! I hope the weather is great and that you have fun! And don't stress! :)