Friday, November 21, 2008

Halloween

I know I am way over due for blogging about Halloween but I need to thank the family for making it a fun night! I am so glad that all could come' although we missed you Christina. I want to post all the fun pics we got... but the weren't on my camera so I need to get them from my mom and sisters. We decorated pumpkins and had chili in bread bowls. Thanks Andrea and Robert for bringing the cutest pumpkin shaped bread!!! Thanks to Mom and Dad for letting us use their beautiful home. I hope all was left the way it was found. :) Also thanks to all the kids who made the pumpkins so cute! I look forward to the Halloweens in the future with my awesome family.

1 comment:

Lisa B Nell said...

Let me know what you want, and I will send the pictures to you to post! :)