Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday, Mom!!!

You are a wonderful mother and I have always loved making you smile, even when it hurt. Some of my favorite memories end with the words "Don't make me smile/laugh, it hurts"
I have been so thankful for you in the last 10 years especially, I don't know what my life would be like if I couldn't call you to find out what temp you bake potatoes and meat loaf at. I just never had to remember because I knew that I could always call you.
All the days I have been able to call you with something fun or cute the kids did and all the times the kids have gotten to stay overnight with you are wonderful memories. I love watching you with your grandkids, thank you for being such a loving Grandmother.
I wish I could make your day as special as you made mine. You managed to ruin all the birthdays since I moved out by making my birthday all about me!!! :) I dont get that as a mom and have come to appreciate those days even more.
Thank you for all the good times and I hope you know how much I love you.

No comments: