Saturday, March 7, 2009

aaaaah!!!!

Again we are dealing with the bickering and I have had it! I have no idea why children cant listen to their parents. Why they think we know nothing. My children should respect my wisdom more than I respected my parents... right? No, you say? They have to push boundaries, you say? It serves me right for what I put my parents through? (my mom says that) well I will show them!

unfortunately they still think I am not very smart. They are supposed to be cleaning the bathroom and the solution to the tape is to close the door and hum angrily at each other. As if the door is a soundproof barrier and I wont hear that.
I guess it might be time to tie them together.
The tape did come off easily and I made sure the kids could breath and it was on only 15 min for all those who think this was harsh. I was able to think and sadly the kids just thought it was funny. So much for a learning experience. See the mess in the back ground of the picture? That is just a portion of what needs to be done today. Guess I better get back to work!

1 comment:

Me said...

What a good mom! Love and Logic all the way! I'm impressed :)

Mary P.