Sunday, February 1, 2009

I tinhk tihs is itenrsniteg

Arocdnicg to rsceearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pcale. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit pobelrm. Tihs is buseace the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Who'd have thunk! :)

I thought of doing a whole blog in this way but just the title made smoke come out of my nose and crackling sounds in my ears. It is way easier to read than write this way. Thanks to Seth, who posted it in his 25 random things on facebook.

just for fun here are my 25 things (I think it would be fun to post my sisters so let me know if I can...thanks)
1- My family moved when I was a Junior in high school, from West Jordan to South Jordan
2- If not for that move I may never have met my husband (I met his sister at school)
3- I have four kids and cant believe I am old enough to have a 10.5 year old.
4- I got married on valentines day
5- I love to make cakes and hope to have a bakery some day
6- My best friend is 11 years younger than me. Who would have guessed.
7- I cant have two of the same colors when I take Tums
8- I am not going to drink any coke (and maybe all soda) while Megan is on her mission. 18 months... I wonder if I can make it.
9- Moves Tv and music are my escape from reality... oh books too :)
10- I love to plan and host parties, the crazier the better.
11- I enjoy facebook way too much :)
12- my mom and I didnt get along when I was a teenager at all, but now I dont know what I would do with out her
13- I have almost always enjoyed my relationship with my dad, I say almost cause he can be a (perfect) pain.
14- I love the outdoors but havent had the oppertunity to be outdoors much the last few years.
15- I have lived in my home for 7 years the second longest time i have spent living in one place.
16- I have been to Hawaii but didnt enjoy it for various reasons so I want to go back... well I would want to go back anyway.
17- I love blogging but get so caught up on facebook that I go too long between blogs. sorry to those who read it.
18- I have come to realize that I have two amazing sisters and one awesome brother!!!!
19- I get to see wicked in April.
20- I once went an entire year without eating ice cream... my sisters might remember differently :)
21- I only took 2 collage classes.. one with my sister at UVSC (world history, I failed) and one with a high school friend at SLCC (computer class, got a b)
22- I am still in touch with my first best friend (since second grade) but wish we talked a little more often.
23- I am very easily annoyed by repetitious movement and odd smells.
24- I LOVE playing board games and card games! I cant belive I married someone who dosent... thankfully he will compromise sometimes (and the kids ARE growing up)
25-I think I may be a bit empathic, if I see a movie with some one who dosent like it, I dont like it as much even if I loved it the time before and the time after. :)

2 comments:

Lisa B Nell said...

As always.... You have my permission. :) Love you!

Christina B. said...

That is really interesting about the spelling! I was surprised how easy it was to tell what it was saying. I would have never guessed that!

I'm glad you posted your list so that people not on Facebook can read it, it's fun to read more about you. You are welcome to post my list too.