Monday, February 2, 2009

Lisa's 25

Lisa's 25 random things
1. I had braces from 4th grade till 8th grade
2. I took viola, violin, and cello lessons.... Don't know how to play any of them any more though.
3. I have a blue card although I have never been hunting
4. I leave for boot camp in 12 days
5. I never learned how to swim
6. I own a bow and arrow
7. The first pet I had was a hamster named Whiskers
8. I married my best friend
9. I play the piano.... want to learn to play it a lot better
10. I type 73 words per minute
11. I am addicted to blogging
12. I have a guardian angle named Carolyn
13. My favorite movie is Count of Monte Cristo
14. I also plan on having a book published someday
15. When I was five and my big sister Christina was 10, if she kneeled down and I stood up we were exactly the same height
16. I lied for my sister Linda about breaking a window with her and helped her earn it back
17. My dad taught us a few key phrases in Japanese, such as Aho Deska? (I don't know how to spell it)
18. I spent a summer in Europe when I was 16 and visited 9 different countries
19. My first friend was Kelli Burgess in Wyoming. I would love to find out how she has been
20. I learned how to wiggle my ears in kindergarten
21. My blood type is O+
22. I worked at Convergys for almost 10 years
23. The first time I went to the Circus was on my 27th birthday (Thanks again my love!!)
24. I am licensed massage therapist
25. I am the youngest of 4 children

I am amazed at the things I never knew about my own sister, oh some are obvious... #11and #25 for example. Some I learned while reading this, #3, #14, and #21. Others I knew if I thought about them, #1, #2 and #18 and one Lisa wont let me forget, #... well I bet anyone can guess which one that is. :)

Anyway I hope you can enjoy reading these things about my sister as much as I did!!!

Lisa I am really happy to have you as my bestest little sister ever!!! I think you are a great friend and sister. Good luck in the coming months at boot camp and in all your future adventures. I love you!!!

1 comment:

Lisa B Nell said...

Well you know I can't let you forget about something that is that funny!! Oh and I need to add #26... My favorite thing to say to Linda growing up was REAR!! :)

Thank you for the kind words.... They are very much appreciated! :)