Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Lisa

Today my little sister, Lisa turns 29. Though I will forever see her as 18 because that will keep me 21. She has been a wonderful friend to me over the years. From being a good listener to taking half of the blame on a broken window so I would not have to admit I lost my temper and did something stupid, (again) Of course she has used that as "ammunition" since. ;) She is a great person and so good and letting things go that would bother me for a long time, she says something along the line of "is it important" when I am upset and it usually helps. I am glad I have gotten to know her again as an adult and see how different things look as we talk now, thank goodness she has given up on saying "reeerr" although she now says she did that to annoy me. Oh how I wish I could add to my sisters elephant collection this year! I have loved that I know just what to get her each year. so I too will add pictures of elephants to this happy birthday blog.








HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR LISA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!



1 comment:

Lisa B Nell said...

Thank you!!! You know I tease you about the window and the reeeerrer in good spirits. You put up with a pretty bratty little sis! I am glad I can return the favor and be there for you as well! Well, your wish came true as I "stole" the pictures from your post, to add to my elephant collection!! I love them. It was a wonderful birthday present! :) Love you!~