Wednesday, October 29, 2008

who's idea...

I have to sit back and wonder... who is the crazy person who thought creating a candy stamp. It is a candy in the shape of a stamp with enough dye in the end that when you lick it... well I think you get the idea. This has got to be easily one of the most tempting mess makers to children. Obviously someone who either doesn't have a child or maybe hasn't had a young one in the house in a long time.
This candy is appropriately called a Candy Stamper and as I found out an imaginative child can get in to all sorts of trouble with one. I fell in to the trap of thinking how fun they would be for my kids and Jessi showed me just how much fun she could have.


You can clearly see the fun she had. What a mess! Thank goodness the bath wasn't to hard to fill. I decided never to buy Candy Stampers again. (until the next time, after the memory faded)
Actually it really wasn't that bad and I got a laugh I needed that day.
Thank you Jessica for being you!

1 comment:

Christina B. said...

I'm guessing whoever invented that candy is definitely NOT a mom! In fact it is probably someone with a vendetta against innocent mothers! Either you're gonna have one messy kid stamping themselves or you're gonna have a kid eating candy that's been stampy dirty paper and stuff. Eeewww...

At least Jessi had fun and you got a laugh. :) I couldn't help noticing that she has the most beautiful eyes even when she has a messy face!